GREAT NEW SPECIALS FOR OLDIES STATIONS
AVAILABLE FOR NOV & DEC 2005
Click on the links below for more details on these shows.
Click here to Request these programs on CD.
- One-hour music-intensive concert special features their versions of "I'll be Around," "Ooh Child," "Love TKO" and more of their all-time favorite songs recorded live with their band in the Bahamas. You also get intimate acoustic duo performances of "One on One," "Sara Smile" and "Maneater," heard here for the first time. Exclusive comments by Daryl Hall and John Oates are included as well. Available Now!
- This one hour radio documentary tells the inside story of Bruce Springsteen's classic album, Born To Run on it's 30th anniversary. The program includes interviews with Springsteen and past & present members of his E Street Band, as well as never-before-heard outtakes & alternate versions of songs from the Born To Run recording sessions.
- One-hour documentary details the life and music of Sam Cooke through his own recordings and commentary his friends, family and friends. Broadcast window tentatively begins 11/20.
- One-hour documentary about this highly influential artist focuses mostly on the making of his 1971 debut album, Just as I am, featuring his classics "Ain't No Sunshine" and "Harlem." Broadcast window tentatively begins 12/3.
- Legendary singer/songwriter Jackson Browne performs intimate acoustic versions of his classic songs from his recent worldwide solo tour. Browne, himself, adds insightful commentary between the tracks. Broadcast window Tentatively begins 11/20.
307 Seventh Street, Apt 4
Jersey City, NJ 07302