PULSE: PINK FLOYD LIVE FROM EARL'S COURT
Updated: July 7, 2006
This new 90-minute music intensive special celebrates the release of Pulse, Pink Floyd's new live double-DVD set, in stores from
Pink Floyd plays some of their biggest classics live, as recorded during a 14-night stand at
Band members David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Richard Wright recall these performances from Pink Floyd's last world tour through brand-new, exclusive comments recorded for this special. Floyd's longtime art director, Storm Thorgerson, also provides rare insights.
The new 2-DVD reissue of Pulse features more than four hours of content - the full 1994 concert, the films used as a backdrop during the shows, Pink Floyd's induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in 1996, and a feature called "Bootlegging The Bootleggers" that uses material shot from the audience.
- Host: Ken Dashow (WAXQ -
) New York, NY
- Broadcast Window: Begins mid-July
- Contact: Andy Cahn, email@example.com, 215-279-7632
- Length: 90 Minutes with breaks for local spots
- Terms: Available for all
broadcasters to air at no cost USA
- Spots: No barter spots are built into the show.
- In Cue - Music Fades up (:37)- Host "Hi, I'm Ken Dashow…"
- Learning To Fly
- High Hopes
- Out Cue - Host "…will be right back
- In Cue - Host "PULSE, Pink Floyd Live…"
- Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)
- Out Cue - Host "…will return after this."
- In Cue - Host "We're back with PULSE…"
- Brain Damage
- Out Cue - Host "…wish you were here."
- In Cue - Host- "We're celebrating PULSE..."
- Wish You Were Here
- Comfortably Numb
- Out Cue - Host -"…stay right where you are".
- In Cue - Host - "Welcome back to PULSE…"
- Run Like Hell
- Out Cue - Host - "…thanks for listening." Horse Hooves fade
- "Tonight" (track 6 - 0:30)
- "This Week" (track 7 - 0:30)